* ✓✓✓ – indicates that this goal has been accomplished.
See 2018’s Goals Here!
See 2017’s Goals Here!
2019 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Complete a 50 Days/50 Goals Challenge – #50days50goals
- Travel somewhere every other month
○ January – New York City ✓✓✓
○ March/April – Austin & Waco, TX
○ May – Somewhere, South America
○ July – Atlanta, GA
○ September – San Francisco, CA
○ November – Somewhere, Africa
- Plan tiny trips and camping in between
○ Hot Springs, AK
○ Kansas City, MO
- Hit 5 out of 7 continents visited in my life
○ South America
- Complete $100 Room Challenge
○ Guest room
- Waterproof my basement (fun stuff)
- Begin writing a book
- Refresh on my German
○ Since the last 3 years of me wanting to learn beginner Spanish has not panned out…
- Get more blog subscribers.
○ Step this creative outlet up a notch
- Work on my anxiety
- Continue working on healthy eating and exercise more
- And take more selfies
○ And forcefully teach myself confidence?
LIFE BUCKET LIST GOALS:
- Thru-hike the PCT.
○But first, acquire dream camping gear.
- Hike the Tour du Mont Blanc
- Travel to Machu Picchu, Peru.
- Travel to Antarctica.
- Travel to New Delhi, India.
- Travel to NYC and see the ball drop on New Years. ✓✓✓
- Travel to New Orleans, Louisiana during Mardi Gras. ✓✓✓
- To journey on my self-described “Great American Road Trip”. ✓✓✓
- Buy a house. ✓✓✓
○ Eventually, use it as a rental property.
- Move to a new city.
- Open a no-kill animal shelter.
- Learn how to break dance.
- See a tornado.
- Go blonde. ✓✓✓
- Perform a stand-up act.
- Publish a book.
- Have my photography featured in an art gallery. ✓✓✓