Minimize Spending & Maximize Travel | KAMP Presentation
This week, I am being given the opportunity to speak at KAMP St. Louis, an STL small business run by my friends Jason and Mandi Gray. KAMP is a boutique camping store filled with wanderer goods. They also host a variety of classes in an effort to engage our community in the outdoors. If you are in the area – check them out!
3405 South Jefferson Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri
I am posting this before my presentation so that those attending can follow along digitally, if the print out I have doesn’t suit their fancy. But I won’t announce this blog post publicly until after my class, so as to not ruin the surprise.
For those who couldn’t make it to the presentation, I hope this Powerpoint is of use to you still (though you missed out on an awesome speaker *wink wink*). I am not posting my notes though, so if you have any questions on this topic you will have to reach out to me for answers :)!
Some questions I will answer during this presentation:
- Which method of transportation is the cheapest for your type of trip?
- Where is the cheapest place to stay?
- Will I be able to afford food or should I just starve?
- How can I avoid getting scammed?
- Additionally, I will tell a bunch of hilarious and terrible mishaps I have experienced along the way – so you don’t fall for the same things!
The fee for that advice is that you visit KAMP haha.
To those who could make it – thank you for coming out and for supporting an STL small business!